Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Is Here!!!!!!












ALISON VANDAL V7












Yo...after 2 weeks of being sick and body malfunctions and the weather problems....I actually went climbing yesterday. Lets start with the night before......wine,beer,wine,beer,wine....something about a time change and boom its 7am. Ouch, my head hurts!!!!  So i hit the java and hit the road to hook up with my new friend  Moya(she cool) and we head for moores to meet allison,kevin,eric,steph,and beth. On the way i get introduced to the" chai bomb"...props moya! 
We get to moores and head for the Masterlock wall to warm up...within 30 minutes we were throwing ourselves at "Busta" V7/8.....this was very greazzzzy, I barely did it and so did the 5.10rep dude from Chapel hill. Moya did Lost Boys V4 and I also did Big Up v5. Gina and Tracey were also there and warmed up with us as well ...then we busted to Tsunami V7. This is Allisons proj and the rest of the group hadnt been there so......this thing was also very greazzzzy...It took me like 3 goes to do the stand and while Kevin P. and eric worked the sit. The good news is that allison worked out all the moves  and I think will do it soon(sick).
After that we headed to The Vandal V7/V9. I have only repeated this thing once since I established the sit 2 to 3 years ago....so I was phyched to try it and got through the roof but didnt finish....IM TIRED. Finished the day off at Diagonal boulder and Moya,tracey and gina all sent the diagonal crack...props!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors