Sunday, August 9, 2009

EHHHHH......


Ok..so it has been really hot lately and I feel like I have been living in the gym. Not that the gym is so bad, in fact I think the TRC is the Bomb Dizzle and I love the scene there.....the people ....my new addiction....VERVE>>>> its all good but its still the gym!! Its crazy how phyched you can get right before the send of your project outside.......for me It goes like this
1. I have all the beta memorized and so embedded in my thick scull that I could spray you down from across the country.
2. I have the shoes freshly waxed and the chalk bag is loaded with fairy dust.
3.I have ingested enough coffee to rot a whole in my stomach
4.I have talked it over with my mom and she says its ok to murder
5.Then i can feel it coming.....I start to tremble, butterflies are goin.....................BOOM!!!!

This is what I live for...that moment!!!!!

NOW WHAT?

It takes me about ten minutes to be over that feeling and wanting it again.  I feel like some serial dating ho who has to hit and run their whole lives ....but thats ok...thats who I am in the climbing world a hit'n and run'n ho with no regrets along the way.

These are the types of blog updates you get when summers here....sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors