Saturday, February 21, 2009

6 miles 2 problems


Today was epic!!! We made the hike to the north end first thing....wow let me tell you that warming up on v10 is not easy. Greg,Rami,Eric and I umm pumped full of coffee and beef jerky gave orange crush sit a bunch of goes and made little progress. This line is so good and I feel close but it hurts the body....sooo much compression move to move.
Next we bush wacked to the valley...this isnt as bad as I remember, unless you have a huge ORGANIC bouldering mat....uggggghh. We met up with eric and steph for a quick catching up chat and were off to the Octagon boulder.
It took a couple of goes to warm back up again but i managed to do the left variation of octagon with the match start. This seems silly but it does add a half move....duh. Seriously i like this thing it adds one compression move that feels like moving in slow motion into the original beginning...phyched!  Rami, and greg got really close to sending the center start to Octagon and eric is close on the left variation as well. We were suppose to check out asheboro but I was the only CCC member so that wasnt going to work....sorry sean I forgot my phone also. Remember 6 miles 2 problems....ugghh im ready for another boone trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors