Friday, February 20, 2009

Here it is


Last weekend went to moores(again) and Rami finally did Tsunami sit (v9) 2nd ascent. Holy shit if he hadnt done it(first go of the day btw) I was going to cut off  his travel benefits.....good work Rami...now what?My friend eric who is in town for a while put up this new line called Ansatzpunkt v6+(meaning starting point). This is a great addition to the main area, its a little hidden but very fun. It involves a very small crimp for your right hand that you gaston to hit the jug seen in the pic i have with my left hand with a semi scary top out........dont fall you will hit the tree fyi.
After that we headed to the north end with our special cloaking device so to not disturb the raptor nesting...umm and finally broke the ice on the projects below Orange CrushV10. Pre-named Twister this thing is so weird, hosting one of the coolest holds i have ever seen it proceeded to kick our ass. More to come on twister as well I am ready to give Orange Crush some fresh goes next trip.
Also my Hueco trip has been put off...arrrrrgggg and my shoulder has begun to hurt....wtf?

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of shoulders, on my send of baby martini, last move, my right shoulder made the most amazing crunching noise, scared me, but it feels stable. I've dislocated that one three times and had surgery to repair a torn labrum, so I'm a little sketched. Anyway it feels a bit sore but I think it's ok.

    Gabe

    Moores continues to surprise me in that there us still room for significant development, not even to mention cooks and other outcroppings...

    ReplyDelete

Contributors