Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brussle Sprouts and Bacon





So One night last winter my boy Eric Owens from New York and I left for a long weekend in Boone. Allison had rented a cabin with a hot tub and fireplace near Houndears...Rami was down and we hit the road......Getting to Boone very late and hungry we decided to hit the store up for some groceries.....Dinner!!! Eric loves to cook and was phyched to prepare for us one of his favorites....BRUSSLE SPROUTS WITH BACON!!!!!!! Man....sounds good right...crispy Brussle sprouts with crispy bacon....all pan fried with a little canola oil....holla! So Rami is chopping up wood geting a fire going and Im watching videos of Nate sending portabella(v10...prob)...saw Daniel Woods flail on this rig 4 yrs before....and Eric...he is cooking up a storm...bacon aroma is flowing and brussles a cracklin? Rami.....get me a beer bitch! Hahahaha.....
Anyway....so we eat the hell outta the Brussle sprouts and Bacon and it was so good....I mean I was in the kitchen lickin up the fucking juice outta the pan....that good!!!!

Its kinda hard to really explain what happened next.....I mean you know when you tummy hurts and it gets alittle bloated? Well amplify that by 10 and were getting close.....I felt like I swallowed a ballon......OF GAS>>>>METHANE GAS>>>>YERP

Note.....DO not eat eat Brussle sprouts with Bacon!!!!!!!!....The Gas that occured that evening had me laughing like a teenage boy at times...and at others I needed a doctor....Really!!!!!! Note also that everyone was having the same experience and by luck the girls waited until the next day to show up at the cabin....wow close call.........

Here is Eric on Octagon left V9(solid)ha











4 comments:

  1. man, I need to get some new clothes...I'm wearing the same shit right now! Chalk included! Its been a while for brussel sprouts and bacon though.
    what the new proj? dude...what is black 45 doing on the ticklist? I thought we decided that thing was a pile! crush it nonetheless. when is the dirty carolina crew going to make a north bound journey to climb some "real" rock? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude....miss ya babe....hows about a visit from me and the crew early december?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 917.742.0096

    round up the troops...

    ReplyDelete

Contributors