Monday, November 23, 2009

Neck Update

Well its been about 5 weeks since I have bouldered at all!!!! OMG......what am I doing with myself? This is so crazy....its so hard to just sit around and not train. I went to the gym yesterday and tried to climb around on jugs and couldnt really tell if its better or not. Its def not 100% for sure but I was just curious where I am in the healing game? Maybe 75%!!!!!!!! This gives me hope for getting back in the game before xmas....which if I go any longer It will be so much more work to come back. I have put on 6lbs...ehhh...not a big deal but I dont want that to become 10lbs...ouch! Today I am going to begin running....I feel like this will both fill my time now and give me an outlet for exercise.....I need to fuckin sweat or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still havent gone to the doctor......mainly because im assuming its the same drill as before...narcotics and muscle relaxers....which dont sound helpful to me...well see!

Til Then....hope everyone else is sending!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Soon man, Soon!! Come chill out tomorrow, take pics, touch me, get your mind back in the game and off that neck!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors