Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So the comp was so much fun.....for me its all about hanging out,chillin with old friends and discovering new ones. I got up to boone around 2pm on thursday and was so ready to help out Jim Horton and the gang set up,tape up, and finally clear tape the problems . Yes that was my position this year...the clear tape guy. You see without the clear tape the labels would simply melt in the rain. I was so important....i mean the whole comp hinged on my ability to clear tape a problems label. Oh yeag I also chalked up the holds....you know I looked at the line ...saw the holds...and chalked them. SICK!!!!!!!!!
Also I was in charge of taking the VIP up the hill so they didnt have to endure the bus.....JRHEE,ABBY,Rami,Brian C,etc...you know...the big wigs...I had to entertain them with the beats in the rover and hob nobbing with the guard at the gate...yeah we know each other.
Highlights
Project plowshare link up v10
Mr.Thick v9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors